Friday, November 27, 2009

November 27, 2009

Walgreen's finally got Addyson's prescriptions in! Dr. Jarvis has Addyson on two medications. She is taking Prednisone (4 tsp) daily and Methotrexate (0.4 ML) once a week. She seemed to me very tired today. She even went in her room and went to sleep without mommy or daddy telling her too. She didn't like the Prednisone at all. So I gave her some coke to drink afterwards. She is being a very brave little girl! She asks if she has to go back to the doctor and points to her arm where she got the IV. I have to tell her the truth. So I explain the best I can to a 3 year old that yes she has to go back so we can get rid of those red cheeks. She is so smart and mature for her age. Please keep her in your prayers that she can get off these medications quickly and go into remission.

No comments:

Post a Comment