Thursday, July 22, 2010

Treatment and fun

We got Addyson's Bloodwork back and it all came back normal!! Yeah!!! They are going to leave everything how it is for now to make sure it stays that way. Addyson had a treatment yesterday. She didn't want them to use her Port so they used her arm. I guess because it hasn't been used in awhile that it worked with no problems. Addyson is so brave!!

Afterwards, We went home and got the rest of the kids and went out to my in-laws. Addyson got to swim with her cousins and had a blast!! Matt had to go to work, so Addyson stayed and swam and played with girls. My mother in law said Addyson ate a ton!!! Which is great because she has been eating like a chicken lately! lol She obviously had fun because Addyson was asleep in Matt's car in no time!! lol

Addyson woke up today and I asked her what she wanted for breakfast. She said chicken and rice. That is what she had for dinner last night. It made me laugh!!!

Matt and I will travel to Chicago with her August 15, 2010. Her appointment is in the 16th at 9am!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys! That is awesome news to have good lab results. I remember the days of wanting the same thing for breakfast lunch and supper. And weird things at that! We pray that things continue to go well for you guys and that you have a safe trip to Chicago.

    ReplyDelete