Sunday, December 9, 2012

Addyson 3 year anniv

Addyson's 3 year Anniversary has come and went. It was kind of a bittersweet day. Thankful that she is doing very well but sad that she is still on meds. I think back to 3 years ago and how our world was turned upside down. I think Addyson handled it all better than anyone else in my family. Yes she was only 3 at the time that it all began but I can promise you this. My other two kids could not have handled what she went through and is still going through.

Addyson is loving 1st grade and is learning so much. She can read so well now and is continuing to amaze me daily. She has a memory I wish I had in school. Addyson had her first basketball game yesterday and scored two baskets. She was aggressive and loved playing. This is honestly the first sport i have seen her excited about! A few years back she could even walk around the mall and too see her running up and down the court is amazing! Its honestly the small things that she does that makes me smile!

Addyson will have blood work this week and we will now the results next week and right after the first of the year we will head to Dallas to meet her new doctor. Not having a doctor to handle this disease isn't fun. Luckily she is doing well or I have no idea what I would be doing. I will update once i know the results of her blood work.

No comments:

Post a Comment