Monday, December 14, 2009

December 13, 2009

Addyson had another treatment today. I took her today. She was only getting a treatment today and not seeing the doctor. Her appointment was at 9am and we didn't even go to the back until 9:45. Then by the time they got the IV in, it was 10am. So we didn't even leave the hospital until 11:30. It was a long day for Addyson. She knows as soon as she walks in that place what is going to happen. So waiting is a long time for a 3 year old. Overall Addyson did okay and we watched a Barbie movie together. While they were putting in the IV, she was yelling to mommy " NO NEEDLES MOMMY"!! Oh it breaks my heart. I know she has to have these treatments but I wish it was me and not Addyson! They are just so hard for all of us! Addyson has another treatment on Dec 21st and we will also see Dr. Jarvis then. Praying for good news and maybe we can cut back treatments to twice a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment