Monday, March 29, 2010

I give up!

Addyson had another appointment today to meet with Dr. Jarvis and to have a treatment done. We met with Dr. Jarvis first and he said her blood work has been very good for the past month. So we are going to treatments every other week now. That is a good thing! Then we went to see Mavia to do her treatment. And once again her Port didn't work. It also looked very swollen and red. So they think its infected. So because the port didn't work and because it's infected. No treatment. She is on more medicine to treat the infection. We are hoping that is the reason it hasn't been working. I really doubt it but I can hope. I am not putting Addyson back under. She is so traumatized by all this. Matt and I are so frustrated by everything. Addyson is such a sweet and outgoing girl and this whole thing has changed her. I miss the old Addyson! Addyson will go back next Wed to try again. She doesn't have a choice, she has to have these treatments!

Addyson will also start going to physical therapy twice a week to try to gain some of her muscle weakness back!

No comments:

Post a Comment