Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Medicine-Cellcept

I picked up Addyson's new medication today. It is call Cellcupt. This medication will really suppress her immune system. So we will have to be careful and not have her around a lot of people as much as possible. But I won't keep her trapped inside our house either. It's just not fair to her. So she is on a total of 6 different medicines and vitamins. It's crazy. I have to keep a calender so I know which ones to give her each day. Cellcupt will take a copy of months to really get into her system. Once it does and every thing is looking okay, they are hopefully going to start lower her Predisone. Which that is the medicine that is making her gain a lot of weight and have mood swings and not grow. I think once she is off that. I think she will be a happy little girl and maybe back to her old self!

No comments:

Post a Comment